Placements Officer (Business School) Ref 0402
School/department: University of Sussex Business School -Division for the Student Experience – Careers and Employability Centre
Hours: Full Time
Salary: starting at £25,482 and rising to £29,515 per annum
Placed on: 21 December 2018
Closing date: 14 January 2019. Applications must be received by midnight of the closing date.
Expected interview date: 23 January 2019
Expected start date: ASAP.
The Business School Placements Officer will be a crucial member of the Careers and Employability Centre (CEC) Placements team, and provide dedicated support to Business School students. The post holder will:
- Liaise between the Careers and Employability Centre and the Business School to provide an effective service for students who are working towards securing a one-year placement
- Provide support for students the in Business School who are on placement
- Develop and disseminate subject-specific knowledge about the placements environment relating to Business School students
- Maintain accurate records of student and employer activity; maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Work with academic leads for placement across the Business School.
How to apply
Download our non-academic application form [DOC 183.00KB] and personal details and equal opportunities form [DOC 162.50KB] and fill in all sections.
You must email your completed application, and personal details and equal opportunities form, to firstname.lastname@example.org
You should attach your application form and all documents to the email (don't use a web-based upload/weblink service) and use the format job reference number / job title / your name in the subject line.
You can also send your application by post to Human Resources Division, Sussex House, University of Sussex, Falmer, Brighton, BN1 9RH.
- Download our terms and conditions summary for Clerical and Related Staff Terms and Conditions [DOC 35.00KB]