Lecturer in Innovation Management Ref:2097
School/department: University of Sussex Business School / SPRU
Hours: : Full time or part time hours considered up to a maximum of 1FTE. Requests for flexible working options will be considered (subject to business need).
Contract: Fixed Term, 18 November 2020 with the possibility of extension to 31 August 2021
Salary: Grade 7, starting at £33,199 and rising to £39,609 per annum
Placed on: 9 August 2019
Closing date: 9 September 2019. Applications must be received by midnight of the closing date.
Expected start date: As soon as possible
The Science Policy Research Unit (SPRU), within the University of Sussex Business School, is seeking a Lecturer in Innovation Management to join our team for two years starting in September 2019.
Candidates should have the following:
- A PhD in innovation studies with competencies in innovation management, digital innovation and qualitative research methods.
- Experience of post-graduate teaching in innovation management
- Ability to teach in related areas such as Entrepreneurial Finance
- Experience in supervision of postgraduate students
- Evidence of curriculum development in the area of digital transformations
How to apply
Download our academic post application form [DOC 301.50KB] and personal details and equal opportunities form [DOC 162.50KB] and fill in all sections.
Email your completed application, and personal details and equal opportunities form, to firstname.lastname@example.org
You should attach your application form and all documents to the email (don't use a web-based upload/weblink service) and use the format job reference number / job title / your name in the subject line.
You can also send your application by post to Human Resources Division, Sussex House, University of Sussex, Falmer, Brighton, BN1 9RH.