JCRO Senior Manager Ref: 8931
School/department: Brighton and Sussex Medical School / JCRO
Hours: part time hours considered up to a maximum of 0.8 FTE / 30 hours. Requests for flexible working options will be considered (subject to business need).
Salary: starting at £42,149 to £50,296 per annum, pro rata
Placed on: 06 September 2022
Closing date: 23 September 2022. Applications must be received by midnight of the closing date.
Expected interview date: TBC
Expected start date: TBC
This job is only available to those working at the University of Brighton or the University of Sussex
- An exciting opportunity has arisen to work within the Brighton and Sussex Joint Clinical Research Office (JCRO) as Senior Manager who has responsibility for the day-to-day management of the office, managing a small team of staff to support clinical academics to develop, set up and deliver their grants/studies.
- The post holder will have experience of NHS/HEI research environments with a good understanding and knowledge of NHS Research Governance and delivery aspects.
- The post holder will be a strong manager with a flexible approach who is keen to develop and support staff.
- The successful applicant will have strong communication skills and experience of working across multiple organisations and partners.
Please contact Nicky Perry (N.Perry@bsms.ac.uk ) for informal enquiries.
The University of Sussex values the diversity of its staff and students and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
You can find out more about our values and our EDI Strategy, Inclusive Sussex, on our webpages.
The University requires that work undertaken for the University is performed from the UK.
Visa Sponsorship Queries:
This role may be eligible for sponsorship. For a job to be eligible for sponsorship it needs to be assigned an eligible SOC code & meet minimum salary requirements and be full time. Please contact HRCompliance@sussex.ac.uk so they can check if this role can be assigned to an eligible SOC code and meets the minimum salary requirements. You can also consult our Skilled Worker Visa Information page for further information
How to apply
You must email your completed application, and personal details and equal opportunities form, to email@example.com
You should attach your application form and all documents to the email in PDF format (we are unable to accept applications as google.docs or .pages) and use the format job reference number / job title / your name in the subject line.
You can also send your application by post to Human Resources Division, Sussex House, University of Sussex, Falmer, Brighton, BN1 9RH.
- Download our terms and conditions summary for Administrative Staff and Other related faculty [PDF 12.54KB]