Duty Manager Ref: 9133
Hours: Full-time hours considered up to 36.5 per week (averaged across a 3 week rota)
Location: Brighton, United Kingdom
Salary: starting at £23,134 to £26,396 per annum, pro rata if part time.
Placed on: 30 August 2022
Closing date: 21 October 2022. Applications must be received by midnight of the closing date.
Expected Interview date: to be confirmed
Expected start date: to be confirmed
Are you enthusiastic, highly motivated and can provide excellent customer care? Would you like to play a key role in the effective day to day supervision of two busy sports facilities?
Sussexsport are looking for an outgoing Duty Manager to join our team.
• Working on a rota basis you will be responsible for the daily operations and programme delivery across our two sites
• Providing high level customer service and the ability to work as part of a team
• Delivering fitness instruction and relevant class teaching.
• Applicants should have previous experience of working within the sport and leisure industry
• The post would ideally suit someone currently working in the industry as a recreation assistant or fitness instructor who is looking for further training and development and supervisory experience.
• An Enhanced DBS screening is needed for this post.
For any further information please contact Terry Cooper (firstname.lastname@example.org) via email or via telephone on 01273 877125
The University of Sussex values the diversity of its staff and students and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
You can find out more about our values and our EDI Strategy, Inclusive Sussex, on our webpages.
Download the full job description and person specification (reference number 9133) (PDF 191KB)
The University requires that work undertaken for the University is performed from the UK.
Visa Sponsorship Queries:
This role may be eligible for sponsorship. For a job to be eligible for sponsorship it needs to be assigned an eligible SOC code & meet minimum salary requirements and be full time. Please contact HRCompliance@sussex.ac.uk so they can check if this role can be assigned to an eligible SOC code and meets the minimum salary requirements. You can also consult our Skilled Worker Visa Information page for further information
How to apply
Download our professional services application form - Dec 2020 [DOC 203.00KB] and Personal Details and Equal Opportunities Form [DOC 119.50KB] and fill in all sections.
You must email your completed application, and personal details and equal opportunities form, to email@example.com
You should attach your application form and all documents to the email in PDF format (we are unable to accept applications as google.docs or .pages) and use the format job reference number / job title / your name in the subject line.
You can also send your application by post to Human Resources Division, Sussex House, University of Sussex, Falmer, Brighton, BN1 9RH.