Business Analyst x3 Ref: 7130
School/department: Student Experience
Hours: Full time or part-time hours considered up to a maximum of 1.0 FTE
Requests for flexible working options will be considered (subject to business need).
Contract: Fixed term for 3 years
Reference: 7130, 7196 & 7197
Salary: starting at £34,304 to £40,927 per annum, pro rata if part time
Placed on: 18 November 2021
Closing date: 09 December 2021. Applications must be received by midnight of the closing date.
Expected interview date: TBC
Expected start date: Immediate
- This is an exciting opportunity to join the Student Experience Division at the University of Sussex and to play a key role in achieving the vision for student support systems across the University
- We are looking to recruit Business Analysts to support the introduction of new student technology solutions, primarily a Student Information System, by providing business analyst expertise and insight to work on the project
- These are new posts designed to help make significant improvements to the student experience involving the entire student lifecycle
- The roles will be crucial in enabling delivery of the project and will work across the organisation to develop processes, elicit and document stakeholder requirements and complete analysis activities so would be an ideal opportunity for those wishing to expand their already existing knowledge of Higher Education, or for those who want to develop their organisational knowledge
The University of Sussex is a leading higher education and research institution. The first of the new wave of UK universities founded in the 1960s, receiving its Royal Charter in 1961, Sussex is a successful, growing University with a top-20 place in the major UK higher education league tables. The University has a beautiful and diverse estate located in Falmer, to the east of Brighton and Hove.
It is situated in the South Downs National Park and has amongst its buildings a core heritage estate designed by Sir Basil Spence.
Please contact Sarah Kirkbright e: firstname.lastname@example.org t: 07748186443 for informal enquiries.
The University of Sussex values the diversity of its staff and students and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
You can find out more about our values and our EDI Strategy, Inclusive Sussex, on our webpages.
The University requires that work undertaken for the University is performed from the UK.
How to apply
You must email your completed application, and personal details and equal opportunities form, to email@example.com
You should attach your application form and all documents to the email in PDF format (we are unable to accept applications as google.docs or .pages) and use the format job reference number / job title / your name in the subject line.
You can also send your application by post to Human Resources Division, Sussex House, University of Sussex, Falmer, Brighton, BN1 9RH.
- Download our terms and conditions summary for Administrative Staff and Other related faculty [PDF 12.54KB]