Accreditation Manager Ref 6066
School/department:University of Sussex Business School
Hours:Full time hours. Requests for flexible working options will be considered (subject to business need).
Salary:starting at £33,797 to £40,322 per annum, pro rata if part time
Placed on: 12 July 2021
Closing date: 03 August 2021. Applications must be received by midnight of the closing date.
Expected start date: ASAP
The University of Sussex Business School is seeking to appoint an Accreditation Manager to manage its accreditation processes with EQUIS, AMBA and AACSB as well as QS Rankings and the Small Business Charter (SBC).
The Accreditation Manager will
- Lead on School accreditation processes: EQUIS, AMBA and AACSB, providing high-level project management support to the Dean, Associate Deans, Business School Accreditation Steering Group, the Business School Advisory Board, and senior colleagues across the School to initiate and coordinate accreditation activity.
- Proactively engage with School stakeholders and the Planning and Performance Division to manage datasets relating to students, staff, graduates, teaching, research and external engagement and ensure key strategies and objectives are implemented and monitored, in line with the School’s commitment to continuous improvement as part of the accreditation process.
- Proactively engage with Planning and Performance and the Development and Alumni Relations Office to manage surveys and datasets for QS rankings.
- Work closely with the Head of Professional Service to ensure quality and accreditation activity is embedded in and very much part of the School’s governance processes.
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders both internal and external to facilitate the accreditation process.
- Actively contribute to the work of the School’s Professional Services team.
The post holder would benefit from having experience of working in HE in a quality assurance-based role.
The post holder will need to demonstrate practical experience of managing projects, using formal project planning tools and recognised project management methodologies.
In addition, they will need to evidence leading, managing and influencing staff at all levels to ensure that team members and stakeholders are aligned to project objectives. The post holder will also be expected to work across organisational boundaries to achieve results.
An in-depth knowledge of Microsoft packages is important, along with experience of developing and working with databases.
Please contact: Merrill Jones, Head of Professional Service, Merrill.Jones@sussex.ac.uk for informal enquiries.
The University of Sussex values the diversity of its staff and students and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
Visa Sponsorship Queries:
If you require visa sponsorship from the University of Sussex to undertake this role, you can find further information on our Visa page or contact HRCompliance@sussex.ac.uk to discuss your personal circumstances and whether you meet the criteria
How to apply
You must email your completed application, and personal details and equal opportunities form, to email@example.com
You should attach your application form and all documents to the email in PDF format (we are unable to accept applications as google.docs or .pages) and use the format job reference number / job title / your name in the subject line.
You can also send your application by post to Human Resources Division, Sussex House, University of Sussex, Falmer, Brighton, BN1 9RH.