Sussex Teaching Awards 2011
Colleagues from across campus have been recognised in the annual Sussex Teaching Awards. There were awards for established teaching staff, but also for those at an early stage in their career and for teams. Professional services staff who teach were also included. Nominations were made by students and/or colleagues and Schools chose who to put forward for awards.
Congratulations and thank you to all the 2011 winners.
Business, Management and Economics
- Established staff: Barry Reilly and Veronica Wong.
- The Entrepreneurship Team: Piera Morlacchi, Sally Atkinson, Victoria Blessing, Shova Thapa and David Storey.
Brighton and Sussex Medical School
Careers and Employability Centre
- Established staff: Andy Howard.
Education and Social Work
- Early Career staff: Karen Gladwin.
- Established staff: Barbara Crossouard.
- Doctor of Education and Doctor of Social Work Team: Pat Drake and Elaine Sharland.
Engineering & Design
- Established staff: Diane Simpson-Little
History, Art History and Philosophy
- Early Career staff: Alice Correia.
- Established staff: Blay Whitby.
Law, Politics and Sociology
- Established staff: Simon Morley.
Mathematical and Physical Sciences
- Early Career staff: Kerstin Hesse.
- Established staff: Lesley Onuora.
Media, Film and Music
- Established staff: Richard de Visser.