Ms Mari Martiskainen
|Post:||Research Student (SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research) (The Sussex Energy Group)|
|Other posts:||Research Fellow (SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research)|
|Research Student (SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research)|
|download vCarddownload vCard to your mobile|
- Research Fellow, Centre on Innovation and Energy Demand, SPRU (2014-)
- Phd Student, Sussex Energy Group, SPRU (2010-)
- Research Fellow, Sussex Energy Group, SPRU (2008-2010)
- Research Officer, Sussex Energy Group, SPRU (2006-2008)
- Communications and Small Wind Officer, RenewableUK (formerly the British Wind Energy Association) (2004-2006)
- MSc in Environmental Technology, Centre for Environmental Policy, Imperial College London (2002-2003)
- Editor, www.bunkerworld.com (2000-2002)
- BA Social Sciences (Communication Studies, Sociology, Philosophy) University of Helsinki, Finland (1997-2000).
Mari joined the Sussex Energy Group in SPRU in July 2006. Her research centres around consumer behaviour and energy demand, with links to concepts such as community energy and stakeholder engagement via local initiatives. She is also interested in the debates surrounding new and old energy technologies such as nuclear power and microgeneration.
In October 2010, Mari started a PhD in Innovation of Community Energy Projects in Finland and the United Kingdom. Mari is supervised by Professor Gordon MacKerron and Dr. Adrian Smith.
- M.Sc. in Environmental Technology, Imperial College London (2003)
- B.A. Social Sciences, 2000, University of Helsinki, Finland (2000)