Undergraduate Open Days
Experience a lecture, meet our academics, explore our societies and clubs. Whatever you want to discover, our Open Days give you the chance to tour our campus and give you a taster of what life at Sussex is really like.
Book your place
24 September 2016
1 October 2016
What to expect on the day
Our open days give you the chance to find out more about your course and life at Sussex.
Highlights of the day include:
- subject talks from academics
- tours of departments and campus facilities
- tours of our on-campus student accommodation
- advice on completing your personal statement
- a free coach tour of Brighton
- a tour of our sports complex.
Whatever you want to discover, you tailor your day around the areas that interest you. The day will run from 9am to 3.30pm.
If you can't come to one of our organised visits, take a self-guided tour of campus in your own time.
If you want to apply to study at Brighton and Sussex Medical School (BSMS), you can also attend a separate BSMS Open Day.
+44 (0)1273 876787
You might also be interested in:
- postgraduate visits
- guided campus tours
- information sessions for mature students
- school or college visits.