Sussex Graduate Scholarship (2018)
The University is delighted to offer an unlimited number of scholarships to encourage high achieving Sussex undergraduates to stay with us to study for a Masters degree. The scholarships are available to UK, EU and international students graduating in 2018 who have accepted a full-time place on a Masters course at Sussex commencing in 2018. Students who graduate with a first-class honours degree are eligible for a £5,000 scholarship and students who graduate with an upper second-class honours degree are eligible for a £3,500 scholarship.
Type of award
Taught full-time Masters
Up to £5,000
- All University of Sussex undergraduates (UK, EU and non-EU) who graduate in 2018 and progress immediately onto an eligible full-time Masters course in 2018 are eligible;
- You must apply for a Masters course and receive and accept an offer of a place;
- To be eligible for a £5,000 scholarship you must graduate with a first-class honours degree;
- To be eligible for a £3,500 scholarship you must graduate with an upper second-class honours degree;
- You must meet all the University's general entrance requirements.
The scholarship relates to all full-time taught Masters degree courses at the University of Sussex (e.g. MA, MSc, LLM) excluding the following courses:
- Postgraduate diplomas (including Common Professional Examination (CPE), Law and Economics)
- Corruption, Law and Governance LLM (delievered in Qatar)
- Masters degrees in Social Work (if receiving a bursary)
- Childhood and Youth Studies MA
- PGCE courses and schools direct teaching courses
- MA degrees in IDS apart from MA Gender and Development
- Masters students funded by the research councils (e.g. those receiving ESRC 1+3 funding are not eligible).
You must apply for admission to an eligible Masters course via the University's PG Apply online application system. If you are made an offer of a place, there will be an online scholarship declaration on PG Apply as part of the acceptance process. This online declaration will appear from January 2018 and you must submit this declaration before you register on your chosen Masters, in order to receive the scholarship.
It is not yet possible to apply for the Sussex Graduate Scholarship, please return to this page for more information from January 2018.
The deadline to accept an offer of a place on an eligible Masters course and submit the online declaration is 24 September 2018. You must allow sufficient time for the Masters application to be considered before the deadline.
If you have any questions regarding the scheme please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
UK, Europe (Non-UK), International (Non-UK/EU)
24 September 2018