Entry requirements for UK applicants
We are looking for bright, enthusiastic and motivated students to join our postgraduate community. We accept first- and second-class honours degrees and are happy to consider equivalent professional qualifications or experience.
General entry requirements
At Sussex, our usual entry requirements are:
- at least an upper second-class undergraduate honours degree (2:1)
- some of our courses accept a lower second-class undergraduate honours degree (2:2).
We may also consider professional qualifications or experience of equivalent standing when making offers.
Specific entry requirements
You must meet our specific entry requirements for each course. These are listed with each Masters course.
- the grades required for your course
- if you need to have an undergraduate university qualification in a specific subject.
If you're applying for any of the following courses you will be interviewed as part of the selection process:
- Early Years in Education MA
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE)
- Experimental Psychology MSc
- Journalism MA
- Postgraduate Diploma in Psychological Therapy
- Robotics and Autonomous Systems MSc
- Social Work MA