Political Economy of the Environment
Module code: L7094ADUD
30 credits in autumn semester
Teaching method: Seminar
Assessment modes: Not yet finalised
In this module you:
- develop an in-depth knowledge of the key debates in climate change and environmental degradation
- carry out advanced and independent research on a political economy of the environment topic
- critically review relevant literature on a specific topic.
- capitalism and the environment
- sustainable consumption
- cultural political economy
- environmental economics
- ecological economics
- private environmental governance
- climate change denial and case studies on China and India.