If your visa has been refused, fill in our form to get advice from our immigration advisers.
We can only issue you a new CAS if your new financial statement (documents) contains all the following information:
• the new bank statement is in your own, or your parent’s name
• the new statement contains the name and logo of the bank
• the new statement includes an account number
• the new statement includes the date that the statement was printed
• the date of the new bank statement is less than 31 days old
• the new statement shows the balance in the account as remained about your required amount for a 28-day period
• the bank you’re using is not on the list of prohibited banks in appendix P of the immigration rules.