Student Life Centre


The Student Funding Team is based at the Student Life Centre and can help you resolve problems or concerns relating to your finances during your studies. You'll get information on funding sources, expert financial advice and practical support, so you can make the most of your time at Sussex.

Contact us 

Student Life Centre
Ground Floor
Bramber House
University of Sussex

(+44) (0)1273 872994

You can also submit an enquiry form to the Student Funding Team

You can book an appointment with us through Sussex Direct, by email or by phone (+44) (0)1273 876767.

You might also be interested in: