Student Systems and Records Office

Degree Awarded Letter

Please note that you can only request this letter when you have completed your course and your final degree result has been published on Sussex Direct.

This form is for Postgraduate taught students only. If you are an Undergraduate student, please contact your School Office. If you are a PG Research student, please contact the Research Student Administration Office in Sussex House.