Sussex Regional Access Centre


Merry Christmas from Sussex Regional Access Centre.






If you are experiencing Long-Covid and it is having a substantial and long-term negative impact on your studying, you may be eligible for Disabled Students Allowance (DSA).

Ask your GP to complete the disability evidence form:

and use this to apply for DSA.

DSA could support you by providing specialist equipment, software, travel costs and mentor or tutor support. For further information and guidance, email or contact your university’s disability service

App Spotlight - Gamification

"Gamify" your life!

Click here to see how apps can help you have fun organizing your life.