You can take an on-line video tour of our residences, review our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) and download our 2013/14 Housing Guide, 'At home with us' (3MB, pdf) which contains information including the below and more:
- Applying for housing
- Allocation process
- Rents and Tenancy
- Other questions and answers, including arrival information
Bramber House, Housing Office Location on campus...
Housing Office opening hours:
- 10am-4pm Monday-Friday and closed between 1pm-2pm apart from Wednesday when we are open throughout.
- Closed weekends and public bank holidays.
- During busy periods, especially during July, August, and September, we will respond to your enquiry as quickly as possible, thank you for your understanding.
- Like Sussex Uni Housing on Facebook and receive general updates to your Facebook account.
The Housing Office on campus is the main student-facing area of Residential Services and interacts with, offers expert housing and broader advice, guides and supports thousands of residents, applicants, other students, staff, visitors, local communities and Landlords via our dedicated Reception, face-to-face, events, social media and more.