Value for money
£35 - single bedroom with your own en-suite (wc, sink and shower)*
£21 - single bedroom sharing a bathroom with others*
10% - discount for groups of ten or more
* Self-catering, single bedroom, per-person, per night, inclusive of VAT
Double bedrooms sold out - most couples request two single rooms.
All rooms are self-catering - but if you would like meal options, please let us know when you apply.
Great location and transport links
Accommodation is next to Falmer Station - 6 minutes to London Road Station and then 5 minutes walk to the Park.
There are several stops adjacent to the accommodation, frequent services, 24 hours a day.
Brighton and Hove buses
The Accommodation is connected to the National Cycle Network with plentiful cycle parking.
Cycling in Brighton and Hove
There is limited free parking on campus, five minutes walk from Stanmer Court, on Saturday 2 August and Sunday 3 August.
Driving in Brighton and Hove
Take a look at our rooms
£35 per person per night - En-suite
£21 per person per night - Shared bathroom:
- The rooms are budget student accommodation.
- Students will be studying in close proximity (we politely request that noise is kept to a minimum).
- The videos provide illustrative examples, and the exact room and facilities offered may be different to those shown in the video. The East Slope video shows a recently refurbished flat, and not all East Slope flats are refurbished.
- If you are a Sussex student please contact us direct for specific preferential rates for students.
For further help, please contact the Housing Office Team.