Planning, Governance and Compliance

Industrial action complaints form

Use this form if you have a complaint following the 2017-18 national industrial action.

Make sure you fill in all parts of the form relevant to your level of study, and be specific in the information you give us.

We recommend you have all your information ready to add to the form as there is no option to save and return to the form once you have started to complete it.