School of Mathematical and Physical Sciences
After the Review and Interview
- The Director of Doctoral Studies (Mathematics, Dr Bertram During; Physics & Astronomy, Dr Antonella De Santo) will look at all the papers you have handed in and will make a decision on your re-registration.
- Providing the Director approves your re-registration, and providing you have completed the review on time, you will be able to re-register online from early September.
- In some circumstances the Director may offer Provisional re-registration only and will inform you of what is required from you to secure Full re-registration.
- Student Progress & Admissions Office will then send you re-registration information.
- Any problems you have raised with facilities, supervision etc will be dealt with by your Director of Doctoral Studies.