Climate Change Economics (L1078)
15 credits, Level 6
This module will deal with the economics of anthropogenic climate change, which apart from being the international policy issue of the present time will be a vehicle for the illustration of a wide range of ideas and techniques from economic analysis.
8%: Practical (Workshop)
30%: Coursework (Software Exercise)
70%: Examination (Unseen examination)
Contact hours and workload
This module is 150 hours of work. This breaks down into 22 hours of contact time and 128 hours of independent study.
This module is running in the academic year 2017/18. We also plan to offer it in future academic years. It may become unavailable due to staff availability, student demand or updates to our curriculum. We’ll make sure to let our applicants know of such changes to modules at the earliest opportunity.
This module is offered on the following courses:
- Economics (with a professional placement year) BA
- Economics (with a professional placement year) BSc
- Economics BA
- Economics BSc
- Economics and Finance BSc
- Economics and International Development BA
- Economics and International Relations BA
- Economics and Management Studies BSc
- Economics and Politics BA
- Philosophy, Politics and Economics (PPE) BA