Importing from Endnote
If you want to import items from Endnote then I suggest the following steps:
- In Endnote: File menu-> Export.
- In the Export file box, select Output type as Text
- In the same box, select the output style as Endnote Export (you may need to select “Select another style” if it does not appear in the list).
- Save the file
- Log in to SRO http://sro.sussex.ac.uk/cgi/users/home?screen=Items
- Select Import items from ‘Endnote’
- Select the Import more than one item tab
- Select Choose file, and then select the file, and click on import items.
They will now appear in your work area. You should see a list of them in a table. You will need to click on the Globe icon next to each one of these to submit it to be made live.