International Student Support

Working in the UK

We can help advise you on your conditions of work during your studies, and your working options in the UK after your studies, with regard to immigration requirements.

The Careers and Employability Centre can help you with finding work and developing your CV and employability.

Please refer to the drop-down menu on the left for information regarding working in the UK during your studies, working in the UK after your studies, the Doctoral Extension Scheme, or work placements. You can find links to further guidance from the UKCISA in the 'See also' box on the right.  If you would like to see an immigration adviser please come to a drop-in session, or you can email a question to the team at


International Student Support

T +44 (0)1273 67 8422