We believe the best way to find out about our courses and what Sussex and Brighton really have to offer is by meeting us in person.
That's why our International Officers travel to up to 25 countries each year to visit exhibitions, agent offices, schools and universities. Back at Sussex, our Events Coordinator is here to help you with information or arrange a visit to our campus if you are planning a trip to the UK.
We think it's important we get to know you before you apply to Sussex. We want to hear about your academic interests, your ambitions and your plans to study abroad. So wherever you live now, we look forward to meeting you and helping you on your journey.
The International Office team
Martin Hookham, Head of International Office
- John Sander, Senior International Officer
(South Asia - Bangladesh, India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka)
- Michael Naylor, International Officer (South Asia)
- Katie Floyd, Senior International Liaison Officer
(East Asia - China, Taiwn, Japan, Hong Kong & SE Asia - Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia)
- Brían McNamara, International Officer (East Asia)
- Siobhan Marshall, International Officer (South East Asia)
- Oluwatosin (Tosin) Adebesi, Senior International Officer
(Africa - Ghana, Nigeria, Kenya & The Middle East - The Gulf regiona and Iraq)
- Guy Robson, International Officer (Africa & The Middle East)
- Vicky Shaw, Partnership Development
Amanda Barton, Senior International & European Officer
(Cyprus, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Norway, Russia, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey)
- Katherine Jarvis (International Office Administrator)
- Beverley Traylen (PA & Events Coordinator)