Housing Services

Residence Repair Request Forms

Please complete a form to report a maintenance request to your specific Building Manager and residence staff.

Please ensure to complete the correct form for your residence. If you are in Lewes Study Lodge, Langfords, Imperial or Caburn House please only report any maintenance issues directly to your residence reception.

Sussex Homes residences will be re-directed to the Fix-flo reporting system (This is ONLY for residents in Sussex Homes properties - for all 'off-campus' properties please use the other relevant form).