The Industrial Informatics group is part of the School of Engineering & Informatics. We promote and develop innovative ideas and place them into a commercially viable environment. With multi-disciplinary expertise and the latest technological processes, we provide systems-level solutions to challenging problems in industry, government & business.
Expertise within the research group covers a wide range of disciplines.
We are actively researching in the following areas. See the Projects tab for details.
1) Surveillance & Security Systems
2) Informatics & Data Systems
3) Network & Control Theory
4) Health Informatics, SOA, Smart Cities
5) Communications, Optics & Space
6) Biomedical Diagnostics & Prognostics
7) Biomedical Engineering