PG courses and modules
Note to prospective students: this content is drawn from our database of current courses and modules. The detail does vary from year to year as our courses are constantly under review and continuously improving, but this information should give you a real flavour of what it is like to study at Sussex.
Current postgraduate courses (2012)
- Art History and Museum Curating with Photography (MA, both full and part-time)
- Art History (MA, both full and part-time)
- Art History and Museum Curating (MA, both full and part-time)
- Art History (MPhil, both full and part-time)
- Art History (PhD, both full and part-time)
- Practice-led Creative and Applied Arts (PhD, both full and part-time)
Please note that the University will use all reasonable endeavours to deliver courses and modules in accordance with the descriptions set out here. However, the University keeps its courses and modules under review with the aim of enhancing quality. Some changes may therefore be made to the form or content of courses or modules shown as part of the normal process of curriculum management.
The University reserves the right to make changes to the contents or methods of delivery of, or to discontinue, merge or combine modules, if such action is reasonably considered necessary by the University. If there are not sufficient student numbers to make a module viable, the University reserves the right to cancel such a module. If the University withdraws or discontinues a module, it will use its reasonable endeavours to provide a suitable alternative module.