All files are in PDF Format. Some readers have reported problems viewing these files with Microsoft Internet Explorer. If the documents appear corrupted, please right-click on the link and select 'Save Target As', then open the saved file using Acrobat Reader (version 3 or later).
- Iain Hampsher Monk, 'The Contemporary Use of Historical Thought' [PDF 62k].
- Will Leggett, 'New Labour's Third Way: From "New Times" to "No Choice"' [PDF 56k] .
- Cate Eschle, 'Engendering Global Democracy' [PDF 65k].
- 'Post State Politics' [PDF 49k]
Neil Stammers reviews Darrow Shecter's Sovereign States or Political Communities?.
- 'Ethical Marxism' [PDF 33k]
Stephen Brown reviews Lawrence Wilde's Ethical Marxism and its Radical Critics.
'Delanty and Dualism: The Problem of Mediation' [PDF 41k]
Zoë Hepden reviews Gerald Delanty's Social Theory in a changing World. Conceptions of Modernity.
- Is a Virtual University Possible? [PDF 35k]
Franz Solms-Laubach reflects on this year's Freiburg-Sussex on line seminars.
- DPhil abstracts [PDF 42k] by Philip Larkin, Cynthia de Carvalho Lins and Mark Jonathan Smith.