We collaborate with colleagues in other areas of the School of Engineering, other schools within Sussex and several universities in the UK and abroad.
Dr David Li collaborates with:
- Dr Robert Henderson from the Institute for Integrated Micro and Nano Systems, University of Edinburgh (http://www.css.eng.ed.ac.uk/) in CMOS single-photon avalanche diode arrays for fluorescence microscopy and spectroscopy.
- Dr. Simon Ameer-Beg from the Randall Division of Cell & Molecular Biophysics, King’s College London (http://www.kcl.ac.uk/biohealth/research/divisions/randall/sections/cell/ameer-beg/ameerbegsimon.aspx) in multifocal multi-photon FLIM-FRET
Dr Constantino Carlos Reyes-Aldasoro collaborates with:
- Dr Stephen Renshaw from the University of Sheffield (http://cdbg.shef.ac.uk/research/renshaw/) in a project to investigate the movement and cell shape changes in neutrophils in zebrafish.
- Prof Anthony Chalmers from Glasgow University (http://www.gla.ac.uk/researchinstitutes/cancersciences/staff/anthonychalmers/) in a project to correlate clinical outcome of glioblastoma tumour patients with measurements extracted from samples of brain tissue as observed through immunohistochemistry.
- The Tumour Microcirculation Group lead by Prof Gillian Tozer (http://tumour-microcirculation.group.shef.ac.uk/) in several projects related with the microcirculation of solid tumours, and cell migration experiments.