Postgraduate Admissions process most full- and part-time applications for postgraduate taught (e.g. Masters) courses at Sussex.
In the Postgraduate Prospectus we give details of all postgraduate degrees and this will help you decide whether Sussex is right for you. If you wish to receive a printed copy of the prospectus you can order a prospectus online.
Applications should be submitted using our online postgraduate application system. This is quick and easy to use, and after you have submitted your application you will be able to track its progress and you will be notified by email when a decision is made. If you are successful, you will be able to view your offer letter and accept your place online. For those eligible for housing, you can also then complete the housing application using the same system.
Almost all applications for postgraduate study are submitted via the online system direct to the University. The main exceptions are:
- MA in Social Work - applications are made via UCAS
- MSc in Automotive Engineering - applications are made via the University of Brighton
- Postgraduate courses in medicine and health - please visit the Brighton and Sussex Medical School website.
- Common Professional Examination (CPE)/Graduate Diploma in Law - applications are made via the Law Central Applications Board
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) - applications are submitted via the UCAS Teacher Training website
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA) - applications should be made via the online MBA application form
- Some courses in social work and social care - applications should be made direct to the Department of Social Work and Social Care.
Applications for research degrees (MPhil, PhD) are also submitted by the online application system. The Research Student Administration Office is responsible for processing these applications.
Please use the other links on this page to obtain further information about postgraduate admissions or to contact us.