Student Engagement and Communications Officer ref 3006
School/department: Student Services – Careers and Employability Centre
Hours: full time
Contract: fixed term for 3 years
Salary: starting at £24,983 and rising to £28,936 per annum
Placed on: 8 March 2018
Closing date: 9 April 2018. Applications must be received by midnight of the closing date.
Expected interview date: 23 April 2018
The Student Engagement and Communications Officer will be a crucial member of the Careers and Employability Centre (CEC) team. The post holder will:
- support and develop the marketing and communications of core CEC services, and events, to students, graduates, staff and employers
- develop and implement a digital marketing strategy for the Careers and Employability Centre
- develop effective communications with our stakeholders
- analyse feedback provided by students, graduates and employers
- develop case studies for use by CEC and University colleagues
How to apply
Download our non-academic application form [DOC 183.00KB] and personal details and equal opportunities form [DOC 162.50KB] and fill in all sections.
You must email your completed application, and personal details and equal opportunities form, to firstname.lastname@example.org
You should attach your application form and all documents to the email (don't use a web-based upload/weblink service) and use the format job reference number / job title / your name in the subject line.
You can also send your application by post to Human Resources Division, Sussex House, University of Sussex, Falmer, Brighton, BN1 9RH.