School/department: School of Business, Management and Economics
Hours: Full time
Salary: Starting at £35,550 and rising to £38,833 per annum (Lecturer A),
Starting at £39,992 and rising to £47,722, per annum (Lecturer B),
Starting at £49,149 and rising to £56,950 per annum (Senior Lecturer)
Placed on: 07 November 2017
Closing date: 10 January 2018. Applications must be received by midnight of the closing date.
Expected interview date: Late January/Early February 2018
Expected start date: As soon as possible
We are interested in recruiting faculty to join a vibrant and growing group of OB/HRM scholars.
- The successful applicant can come from any aspect of the OB/HRM field but would be expected to complement our existing research expertise.
- The group’s key research themes include: leadership, equality and diversity, organisational innovation, strategic HRM, employment relations, talent management, gender and organizational behaviour.
- All successful candidates will be research active academics who enjoy working in a dynamic, multidisciplinary, environment.
- They will need to have an enthusiasm for teaching and for collaborating with colleagues.
- Successful applicants will need to show promise of developing a strong research profile, evidenced by a pipeline of articles for potential publication in internationally rated journals.
Informal enquiries may be made with the Head of the Department of Business and Management School, Prof Sue Newell (firstname.lastname@example.org).
How to apply
Download our academic post application form [DOC 301.50KB] and personal details and equal opportunities form [DOC 162.50KB] and fill in all sections.
Email your completed application, and personal details and equal opportunities form, to email@example.com
You should attach your application form and all documents to the email (don't use a web-based upload/weblink service) and use the format job reference number / job title / your name in the subject line.
You can also send your application by post to Human Resources Division, Sussex House, University of Sussex, Falmer, Brighton, BN1 9RH.