Head of School Coordinator ref 2853
School/department: School of Education and Social Work
Hours: full time
Salary: starting at £20,989 and rising to £24,285 per annum
Placed on: 12 February 2018
Closing date: 27 February 2018. Applications must be received by midnight of the closing date.
Expected start date: As soon as possible
The successful applicant will join a team of professional services staff within a vibrant and growing school. Your main duties will be to:
- Support the Head of School and senior leadership team in arranging meetings, diary management and the preparation of supporting paperwork
- Arranging meetings, collating/distributing supporting paperwork and taking minutes
- Coordinating student representation on school committees
- Gathering, maintaining and disseminating information on school based activities
- Assisting with academic staff recruitment and induction
- Maintain records and provide support on a variety of functions including staff recruitment, sickness and holiday absence as well as workload planning and research leave
- Have a good understanding of the university’s financial system and be able to advise others
How to apply
Download our non-academic application form [DOC 183.00KB] and personal details and equal opportunities form [DOC 162.50KB] and fill in all sections.
You must email your completed application, and personal details and equal opportunities form, to email@example.com
You should attach your application form and all documents to the email (don't use a web-based upload/weblink service) and use the format job reference number / job title / your name in the subject line.
You can also send your application by post to Human Resources Division, Sussex House, University of Sussex, Falmer, Brighton, BN1 9RH.