Curriculum and Assessment Manager (Phase 2/3) Ref 2951
School/department: Brighton and Sussex Medical School, Administration
Hours: Full time
Salary: starting at £32,548 and rising to £38,833 per annum
Placed on: 03 May 2018
Closing date: 01 June 2018. Applications must be received by midnight of the closing date.
Expected interview date: 05 July 2018.
Expected start date: August 2018.
Applications are invited for the post of Curriculum and Assessment Manager (Phase 2/3). The post-holder will be responsible for all administrative aspects associated with the organisation and delivery of Phase 2 & 3 (Years 3,4,5) of the undergraduate medical programme.
About the role:
- Reporting to the Medical School Manager.
- Lead a team of administrative staff.
- To manage all aspects of administration associated with the phase 2/3 teaching and assessment including operation of exam
- To ensure the effective management of systems and processes for phase 2/3 curriculum delivery.
- Work closely with senior members of BSMS faculty, especially the Phase leadership team, Director of Undergraduate
Studies, and with appropriate colleagues in other administrative, academic and clinical units in the parent universities and partner
We are looking for someone who has extensive experience of leading an operational support team, in a demanding environment.
- Have managed an operational support team focused on quality service provision.
- Experienced in managing staff
- Experienced in student record systems.
- Able to develop close and effective working relationships with colleagues and to maintain a professional demeanour whilst
working under pressure.
How to apply
Download our non-academic application form [DOC 183.00KB] and personal details and equal opportunities form [DOC 162.50KB] and fill in all sections.
You must email your completed application, and personal details and equal opportunities form, to firstname.lastname@example.org
You should attach your application form and all documents to the email (don't use a web-based upload/weblink service) and use the format job reference number / job title / your name in the subject line.
You can also send your application by post to Human Resources Division, Sussex House, University of Sussex, Falmer, Brighton, BN1 9RH.