Some random facts:
- Currently I'm working towards my doctorate in Informatics at the University of Sussex.
- I have a BA in Philosophy, MSc in Intelligent Systems, PGCert in Narrative Research as well as several vocational qualifications. I'm not sure I would know what to do if I wasn't studying something.
- I have an enduring passion for traditional storytelling, folklore and board games, and love to spend my summers attending storytelling festivals in the UK.
- I'm a researcher from Brighton living in Brighton, UK (I never really managed to leave home!).
- I'm technically Norwegian, but learning the language is something I haven't yet managed to do.
- I have a tendency towards running late for everything I do. Sometimes I worry I'll turn into the White Rabbit for all my cries of "I'm late, I'm late!"
- I took to calling myself Joh (pronounced Joe) as a child after getting frustrated at always having to point out there was a 'h' in my name. For some reason this stuck.
- I often dye my hair interesting shades of blue and green, which makes me slightly easier to spot in a crowd. I just like the colour.
- This site was handcoded from a mess of old code. Somehow it still validates...