- Work out a structural template which would generate `what do you
call a killer with fibre' from the answer `cereal killer'.
- One of the problems with the applet is that, as it stands, it cannot
cope with pseudonyms starting with a vowel. In these case the question
form should use `an' rather than `a'. Modify the code so that this
situation is recognized and the question modified appropriately.
- Extend the applet by adding entries to the 'map' for the compound
words `jailbird' and `braindrain'.
- Modify the applet so that it generates questions in a
- Modify the program so that it is capable of generating
questions featuring imaginary compound words, i.e., words
which make use of one or more pseudonyms.